This Mother’s Day I’ve got a double whammy of good news for you! If you haven’t already tasted Bonne Maman’s jams – you’re missing out. My eldest and I live for a good PB & J sammy anytime, any day. We received the 100% all natural preserves and enjoyed playing around with a few recipes. Of the three, Apricot, Blackberry and Strawberry, we could not figure out which one we loved more.
The Apricot was perfect for the signature puff pastry appetizer. Super easy and delish!
- (17 ounce) package frozen puff pastry, thawed
- (8 ounce) package brie cheese, round
- 1⁄8cup toasted almond, slices (optional)
- 1⁄4cup apricot preserves
- Preheat oven to 425.
- Lightly grease cookie sheet.
- Roll puff pastry out slightly.
- Place cheese wheel on top (leave rind on).
- Place preserves on top of cheese.
- Place almonds on top of preserves.
- Bundle Puff Pastry up and around the cheese.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes.
- Let cool for five minutes.
- Serve with your favorite crackers.
- 1 english muffin
- 2 eggs
- 1 slice of sharp cheddar cheese
- 1⁄4cup blackberry preserves
- Preheat skillet
- Lightly grease using cooking spray.
- Crack egg but don’t break the yolk
- Place lid and allow to cook over easy
- Place english muffin in toaster
- Once bread is toasted to desired consistency, spread blackberry preserve
- Remove lid and place cheese on egg to melt
- Once egg is cooked, place on english muffin
- Serve and enjoy
To enter the sweepstakes and for more details on the full terms and conditions of the sweepstakes, please visit http://www.bonnemaman.us/bonne-maman-mothers-day-sweepstakes/ beginning April 1st, 2016.
About Bonne Maman
Bonne Maman is the fastest growing preserves brand in the U.S. and #3 selling brand of preserves in the US*. The brand provides consumers with products of the highest quality in the finest French culinary tradition. All Bonne Maman Preserves and Jellies are Non-GMO Project Verified. Bonne Maman produces 16 varieties of preserves from the original Strawberry to the newest flavor, Mango-Peach Preserves, plus 4 flavors of jelly. Bonne Maman Preserves, produced in France, are all-natural, no high fructose corn syrup, no artificial additives, and no preservatives added. Everything in Bonne Maman Preserves could easily be found in grandma’s kitchen cabinet. To learn more about Bonne Maman, visit www.bonnemaman.us